- SPECIES: Murine
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: APMGSDPPTS CCFSYTSRQL HRSFVMDYYE TSSLCSKPAV VFLTKRGRQI CANPSEPWVT EYMSDLELN
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human monocytes using a concentration range of 20.0 - 100.0 ng/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized MIP-1 beta recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted MIP-1 beta is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing MIP-1 beta recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ccl4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Act-2, Mip1b, Scya4, MIP-1B, AT744.1, C-C motif chemokine 4, Immune activation protein 2, ACT-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_038680.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7305459
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20303
- Both MIP-1 alpha and MIP-1 beta are structurally and functionally related CC chemokines. They participate in the host response to invading bacterial, viral, parasite and fungal pathogens by regulating the trafficking and activation state of selected subgroups of inflammatory cells e.g. macrophages, lymphocytes and NK cells. While both MIP-1 alpha and MIP-1 beta exert similar effects on monocytes their effect on lymphocytes differ; with MIP-1 alpha selectively attracting CD8+ lymphocytes and MIP-1 beta selectively attracting CD4+ lymphocytes. Additionally, MIP-1 alpha and MIP-1 beta have also been shown to be potent chemoattractants for B cells, eosinophils and dendritic cells. Both human and murine MIP-1 alpha and MIP-1 beta are active on human and murine hematopoietic cells. Recombinant murine MIP-1 beta is a 7.8 kDa protein containing 69 amino acid residues, including the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CC chemokines.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-358
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin