- SPECIES: Murine
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: TLVIRNARCS CISTSRGTIH YKSLKDLKQF APSPNCNKTE IIATLKNGDQ TCLDPDSANV KKLMKEWEKK INQKKKQKRG KKHQKNMKNR KPKTPQSRRR SRKTT
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human activated T cells cultured in the presence of IL-2 using a concentration range of 50.0-150.0 ng/ml.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized MIG recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted MIG is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing MIG recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cxcl9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CMK, Mig, MuMIG, Scyb9, crg-10, BB139920, C-X-C motif chemokine 9, Gamma-interferon-induced monokine, MIG
- Protein Accession Number: NP_032625.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 110626107
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 17329
- MIG, a CXC chemokine, is produced by IFN?× stimulated monocytes, macrophages and endothelial cells. It signals through the CXCR3 receptor. MIG selectively chemoattracts Th1 lymphocytes, and also exerts other activities including inhibition of tumor growth, angiogenesis, and inhibition of colony formation of hematopoietic progenitors. Human MIG is active on murine cells. Recombinant murine MIG is a 12.2 kDa protein containing 105 amino acid residues, including the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CXC chemokines.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-346
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.