- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 478-667 of human MID1 (NP_000372.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse heart
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 75-85kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MID1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MID1, OS, FXY, OSX, OGS1, XPRF, BBBG1, GBBB1, MIDIN, RNF59, ZNFXY, TRIM18
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4281
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the tripartite motif (TRIM) family, also known as the 'RING-B box-coiled coil' (RBCC) subgroup of RING finger proteins. The TRIM motif includes three zinc-binding domains, a RING, a B-box type 1 and a B-box type 2, and a coiled-coil region. This protein forms homodimers which associate with microtubules in the cytoplasm. The protein is likely involved in the formation of multiprotein structures acting as anchor points to microtubules. Mutations in this gene have been associated with the X-linked form of Opitz syndrome, which is characterized by midline abnormalities such as cleft lip, laryngeal cleft, heart defects, hypospadias, and agenesis of the corpus callosum. This gene was also the first example of a gene subject to X inactivation in human while escaping it in mouse. Alternative promoter use, alternative splicing and alternative polyadenylation result in multiple transcript variants that have different tissue specificities.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-839
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.