- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MIA40 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 101-129 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MIA40.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHCHD4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mitochondrial intermembrane space import and assembly protein 40, Coiled-coil-helix-coiled-coil-helix domain-containing protein 4, CHCHD4, MIA40
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N4Q1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62510498
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 131474
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CHCHD4, a component of human mitochondria, belongs to aprotein family whose members share 6 highly conserved cysteineresidues constituting a -CXC-CX(9)C-CX(9)C- motif in the C terminus(Hofmann et al., 2005 [PubMed 16185709]).
- 1: Daithankar, V.N., et al. Biochemistry 48(22):4828-4837(2009)
- 2: Chacinska, A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(44):29723-29729(2008)
- 3: Terziyska, N., et al. FEBS Lett. 581(6):1098-1102(2007)
- 4: Hofmann, S., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 353(3):517-528(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-895
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.