- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified (With Antibiotics) class II from JY cell line.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MHC Class II Monoclonal Antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Monomorphic class II beta chain epitope.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 50 mM sodium phosphate, pH 7.5, 100 mM potassium chloride, 150 mM sodium chloride, 0.5 mg/ml Gentamicin sulfate
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at +4 °C. DO NOT FREEZE.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HLA-DPB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HLA-DP1B, HLA class II histocompatibility antigen, DP beta 1 chain, MHC class II antigen DPB1DPB1, HLA-DP, HLA-DPB
- Protein Accession Number: P04440
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 122263
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3115
- USER NOTE: Do not freeze
- MHC Class II Antibody [TDR31.1]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-203
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin