- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MHC Class II Antibody [NIMR-4] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, and separation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: MHC Class II
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: H2-Aa
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: I-A antigen
- Protein Accession Number: P01904,P04224,P14439
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14960
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody NIMR-4 reacts specifically with a non-polymorphic I-A-encoded epitope on MHC Class II antigens. Class II antigens are predominantly expressed on antigen-presenting cells including B lymphocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, and certain epithelial cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-028
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.