- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: EM, Flow, Functional Assays, IHC, IP, WB
- SPECIFICITY: The M5/114.15.2 monoclonal antibody or (M5/114) is specific for the mouse major histocompatibility complex class II, specific for the I-A and I-E subregion-encoded glycoproteins (alloantigens I-Ab, I-Ad, I-Aq, I-Ed, and I-Ek, but not the I-Af, I-Ak, nor I-As antigens).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: H2-Ab1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IAb, Ia2, Ia-2, Abeta, H-2Ab, H2-Ab, Rmcs1, I-Abeta, AI845868, H2-Ab1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14961
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The M5/114.15.2 monoclonal antibody or (M5/114) is specific for the mouse major histocompatibility complex class II, specific for the I-A and I-E subregion-encoded glycoproteins (alloantigens I-Ab, I-Ad, I-Aq, I-Ed, and I-Ek, but not the I-Af, I-Ak, nor I-As antigens). The antibody also reacts with cells from the H-2p or H-2r haplotypes mice. The polymorphic determinant represented by the mouse major histocompatibility complex class II (MHC Class II) is expressed by the immune cells bearing the specified alloantigens, like T and B lymphocytes, monocytes, dendritic cells, and macrophages. The antibody doesn’t react with the NOD H-2g7 haplotype alloantigens. M5/114 mAb inhibits I-A-restricted T cell responses of the Haplotypes H-2b, H-2d, H-2q, and H-2u.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-190
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $220.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.