- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Caiman, Chicken, Pigeon
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, Separation
- APPLICATION NOTE: MHC Class II Antibody [2G11] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, electron microscopy, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: MHC Class II
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B-L
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The chicken major histocompatibility complex (MHC), or B complex, consists of several clusters of highly polymorphic genes. Like their mammalian counterparts, the avian MHC exerts genetic influence over a variety of important biological functions such as immune response, disease resistance, growth and development, aging, and reproduction. Chicken MHC Class II genes, also known as the B-L subregion, of the chicken MHC encode cell surface glycoproteins that are homologous to mammalian Class II antigens. B-L antigens are structurally similar to mammalian Class II molecules in that they are noncovalently bound dimers of one heavy chain and one light chain. MHC Class II is primarily expressed on B cells and antigen presenting cells (APCs).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-280
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.