- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: ASVATELRCQ CLQTLQGIHP KNIQSVNVKS PGPHCAQTEV IATLKNGRKA CLNPASPIVK KIIEKMLNSD KSN
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human neutrophils using a concentration range of 10.0 - 50.0 ng/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized MGSA recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted MGSA is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing MGSA recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXCL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FSP, GRO1, GROa, MGSA, NAP-3, SCYB1, MGSA-a, GRO, GROA, Growth-regulated alpha protein, C-X-C motif chemokine 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001502.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4504153
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2919
- All three isoforms of GRO are CXC chemokines that can signal through the CXCR1 or CXCR2 receptors. The GRO proteins chemoattract and activate neutrophils and basophils. GRO/MGSA also stimulates mitogenesis in certain human melanoma cells. Recombinant human GRO/MGSA is a 7.8 kDa protein consisting of 73 amino acids including the 'ELR' motif common to the CXC chemokine family that bind to CXCR1 or CXCR2.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-366
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.025 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.