- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: HMFG Membrane tissue/cell preparation.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ICC, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MFGE8 Monoclonal Antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes HMFG at ~40-45kD.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 10 mM sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 2 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MFGE8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MFGE8, Breast epithelial antigen BA46, EDIL1, HP47, Lactadherin, Medin, MFGM, Milk fat globule-EGF factor 8, HsT19888, OAcGD3S, SPAG10, Sperm associated antigen 10, MFG-E8, SED1, Sperm surface protein hP47, BA46, HMFG
- Protein Accession Number: Q08431
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2506380
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4240
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MFGE8 Antibody [B656M]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-039
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin