- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human MFAP4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MFAP4 antibody can be used for detection of MFAP4 by ELISA at 1:62500. MFAP4 antibody can be used for detection of MFAP4 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1219 - MCF7 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store MFAP4 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MFAP4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MFAP4,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002395
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23111005
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4239
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MFAP4 is a protein with similarity to a bovine microfibril-associated protein. The protein has binding specificities for both collagen and carbohydrate. It is thought to be an extracellular matrix protein which is involved in cell adhesion or intercellular interactions. The gene encoding MFAP4 is located within the Smith-Magenis syndrome region.This gene encodes a protein with similarity to a bovine microfibril-associated protein. The protein has binding specificities for both collagen and carbohydrate. It is thought to be an extracellular matrix protein which is involved in cell adhesion or intercellular interactions. The gene is located within the Smith-Magenis syndrome region.
- 1: Edelman, E.A., (2007) Clin. Genet. 71 (6), 540-550.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-703
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin