- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-TPRLSPTFPESIEH
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 60+36kDa bands observed in Mouse Testis lysates, and these bands reduced after knock-down by gene trap (calculated MW of 69.4kDa according to NP_057710.3). Recommended concentration: 0.2-0.5ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Kidney. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 60 + 36kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MEX3C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MEX3C, mex-3 homolog C (C. elegans), FLJ38871, MEX-3C, RKHD2, RNF194, OTTHUMP00000163545, RING finger and KH domain-containing protein 2, RING finger protein 194, RNA-binding protein MEX3C, ring finger and KH domain containing 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057710.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148229134
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51320
- 1: Buchet-Poyau K, Courchet J, Le Hir H, Séraphin B, Scoazec JY, Duret L, Domon-Dell C, Freund JN, Billaud M.Identification and characterization of human Mex-3 proteins, a novel family of evolutionarily conserved RNA binding proteins differentially localized to processing bodies.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-154
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.