- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human METTL2B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: METTL2B antibody can be used for detection of METTL2B by ELISA at 1:12500. METTL2B antibody can be used for detection of METTL2B by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store METTL2B antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: METTL2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: METTL2B, FLJ11350, FLJ12760, METL, METTL2, METTL2A, PSENIP1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060866
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 93141204
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55798
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- METTL2B is a member of a family of methyltransferases that share homology with, but are distinct from, the UbiE family of methyltransferases.This gene is a member of a family of methyltransferases that share homology with, but are distinct from, the UbiE family of methyltransferases. Alternatively spliced variants which encode different protein isoforms have been described; however, not all variants have been fully characterized.
- 1: Zody, M.C., (2006) Nature 440 (7087), 1045-1049.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-458
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.