- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Met (Phospho-Tyr1349) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 1349 (E-H-Y (p) -V-H) derived from Human Met.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of Met only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 1349.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 156 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MET
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HGFR, AUTS9, RCCP2, c-Met, KAP1, RNF96, TIF1B, HGF receptor, HGF-SF receptor, Met proto-oncogene tyrosine kinase, c-met, kinase Met
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000236.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 42741655
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4233
- Receptor for hepatocyte growth factor and scatter factor. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Functions in cell proliferation, scattering, morphogenesis and survival.
- 1: Fan S, et al. (2001) Mol Cell Biol; 21 (15): 4968-4984Schiering N, et al. (2003) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A; 100 (22): 12654-12659Plopper GE, et al. (1995) Mol Biol Cell; 6 (10): 1349-1365Ponzetto C, et al. (1993) Mol Cell Biol; 13 (8): 4600-4608Jackson PA, et al. (2001) Plant Physiol; 127 (3): 1065-1076
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-479
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.