- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MESP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 46-75 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MESP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MESP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mesoderm posterior protein 1, Class C basic helix-loop-helix protein 5, bHLHc5, MESP1, BHLHC5
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BRJ9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74732894
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55897
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MESP1 is a transcription factor. It plays a role in the epithelialization of somitic mesoderm and in the development of cardiac mesoderm. Defines the rostrocaudal patterning of the somites by participating in distinct Notch pathways (By similarity).
- 1: David, R., et al. Nat. Cell Biol. 10(3):338-345(2008) Haraguchi, S., et al. Mech. Dev. 108 (1-2), 59-69 (2001)Saga, Y., et al. Development 122(9):2769-2778(1996)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-849
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.