- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu37-Arg286
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53.9 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS, pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MSLN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mesothelin, CAK1 antigen, Pre-pro-megakaryocyte-potentiating factor, MSLN, CAK1, MPF
- Protein Accession Number: Q13421
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 767904139
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10232
- Mesothelin is a cell surface glycoprotein whose expression is limited to mesothelial cells of the serosa (pleura, pericardium, and peritoneum) and epithelial cells of the trachea, tonsils, fallopian tube, and kidneys. Mesothelin plays an important role in cell survival, proliferation, migration, invasion, tumor progression, and resistance to chemotherapy. The overexpression of mesothelin can activate NF-κB and signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 (Stat3), inhibit apoptotic signaling and TNF- alpha-induced apoptosis, and accelerate the G1–S transition. Mesothelin is also found overexpressed in various cancers, including malignant mesothelioma, pancreatic or ovarian carcinoma, sarcomas and in some gastrointestinal or pulmonary carcinomas. As a result of its limited expression in normal tissues, mesothelin has been reported as an ideal tumor-associated marker for the development of targeted therapy.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-643
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.