- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This MEIS2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 254-280 amino acids from the Central region of human MEIS2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MEIS2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Homeobox protein Meis2, Meis1-related protein 1, MEIS2, MRG1
- Protein Accession Number: O14770
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4212
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MEIS2 is a homeobox protein belonging to the TALE('three amino acid loop extension') family ofhomeodomain-containing proteins. TALE homeobox proteins are highlyconserved transcription regulators, and several members have beenshown to be essential contributors to developmental programs.
- 1: Adkins, D.E., et al. Mol. Psychiatry (2010)
- 2: Milech, N., et al. Leuk. Res. 34(3):358-363(2010)
- 3: Vasan, R.S., et al. JAMA 302(2):168-178(2009)
- 4: Steelman, S., et al. Genome Res. 7(2):142-156(1997)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-960
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.