- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QSNRAGFLLDPSVSQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 50kDa bands observed in Rat Brain and Rat Thymus lysates, 48kDa band in Mouse Brain and 40kDa in Mouse Thymus (calculated MW of 51.8kDa according to Human NP_733775.1 and Mouse NP_001153040.1, and of 43.7kDa according to Mouse NP_001153039.1 and NP_001153041.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3 ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize reported Human isoforms a (NP_733777.1), c (NP_733775.1), and g (NP_758526.1), and reported Mouse isoforms 3, 4 and 5 (NP_001153039.1, NP_001153040.1, NP_001153041.1). NB: The immunizing peptide shows no overlap with the reported PROVISIONAL Rat protein NP_001101228.1 but is does with UniprotKB entry D4A2T5.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1471 - Rat Thymus Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: KELLY (Human neuroblastoma cell line) Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MEIS2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MEIS2, Meis homeobox 2, HsT18361, MGC2820, MRG1, Meis homolog 2, Meis1, myeloid ecotropic viral integration site 1 homolog 2, Meis1-related gene 1, OTTHUMP00000160209, TALE homeobox protein Meis2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_733777.1,NP_733775.1,NP_758526.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24762244
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4212
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-588
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.