- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: MEF2C (phospho Ser396) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Serine 396 (P-V-S (p)-P-P) derived from Human MEF2C.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of MEF2C only when phosphorylated at serine 396.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MEF2C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Myocyte enhancer factor 2C, Myocyte-specific enhancer factor 2C, Similar to MADS box transcription enhancer factor 2 polypeptide C
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001180279.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2500875
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4208
- MEF2C transcription factor of the MADS family which binds specifically to the MEF2 element present in the regulatory regions of many muscle-specific genes. May be involved in myogenesis, neurogenesis and in the development of cortical architecture. Three splice-variant isoforms have been described.
- 1: Leifer D., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 90:1546-1550(1993).
- 2: McDermott J.C., Mol. Cell. Biol. 13:2564-2577(1993).
- 3: Wang A.H., Mol. Cell. Biol. 19:7816-7827(1999).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-917
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin