- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MED26 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 191-220 amino acids from the Central region of human MED26.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MED26
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mediator of RNA polymerase II transcription subunit 26, Activator-recruited cofactor 70 kDa component, ARC70, Cofactor required for Sp1 transcriptional activation subunit 7, CRSP complex subunit 7, Mediator complex subunit 26, Transcriptional coactivator CRSP70, MED26, ARC70, CRSP7
- Protein Accession Number: O95402
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9441
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The activation of gene transcription is a multistepprocess that is triggered by factors that recognize transcriptionalenhancer sites in DNA. These factors work with co-activators todirect transcriptional initiation by the RNA polymerase IIapparatus. The protein encoded by this gene is a subunit of theCRSP (cofactor required for SP1 activation) complex, which, alongwith TFIID, is required for efficient activation by SP1. Thisprotein is also a component of other multisubunit complexes e.g.thyroid hormone receptor-(TR-) associated proteins which interactwith TR and facilitate TR function on DNA templates in conjunctionwith initiation factors and cofactors.
- 1: Ding, N., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(5):2648-2656(2009)
- 2: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 4: Zhang, X., et al. Mol. Cell 19(1):89-100(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-474
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin