- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-160 of human MED24 (NP_055630.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: BT-474
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse testis
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 110kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MED24
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ARC10CRSP10CRSP4, DRIP10MED5, THRAP4, TRAP10mediator of RNA polymerase II transcription subunit 24, CRSP complex subunit 4, activator-recruited cofactor 100 kDa component, cofactor required for Sp1 transcriptional activation subunit 4, cofactor required for Sp1 transcriptional activation, subunit 4, 100kDa, mediator of RNA polymerase II transcription, subunit 24 homolog, thyroid hormone receptor-associated protein 4, thyroid hormone receptor-associated protein complex 100 kDa component, vitamin D3 receptor-interacting protein complex 100 kDa component, vitamin D3 receptor-interacting protein complex component DRIP100
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9862
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a component of the mediator complex (also known as TRAP, SMCC, DRIP, or ARC), a transcriptional coactivator complex thought to be required for the expression of almost all genes. The mediator complex is recruited by transcriptional activators or nuclear receptors to induce gene expression, possibly by interacting with RNA polymerase II and promoting the formation of a transcriptional pre-initiation complex. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-372
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.