- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding the phospho-Ser80 of MECP2 (Methyl-CpG Binding Protein 2) protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 75
- PURIFICATION: Serum
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MECP2
- Protein Accession Number: P51608
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1708973
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4204
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 50-111
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.