- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: KLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding S395 of human MDM2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: MDM2 Antibody can be used for ELISA starting at 1:1000, and Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 5 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.09% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MDM2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MDM2, ACTFS, Double minute 2 protein, Hdm2, MDM2 variant FB30, HDMX, Oncoprotein Mdm2, p53-binding protein Mdm2, MDM2 variant FB28
- Protein Accession Number: Q00987
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 266516
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4193
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MDM2 (phospho Ser395) Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-666
- Size: 200 ul
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.