- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MDFIC antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 73-99 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MDFIC.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MyoD family inhibitor domain-containing protein, I-mfa domain-containing protein, hIC, MDFIC (HGNC:28870)
- Protein Accession Number: Q9P1T7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 257051035
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MDFIC is a member of a family of proteins characterized by a specific cysteine-rich C-terminal domain, which is involved in transcriptional regulation of viral genome expression. Alternative translation initiation from an upstream non-AUG (GUG), and an in-frame, downstream AUG codon, results in the production of two isoforms, p40 and p32, respectively, which have different subcellular localization; p32 is mainly found in the cytoplasm, whereas p40 is targeted to the nucleolus.
- 1: Thebault,S. et.al., Curr. Protein Pept. Sci.(2), 155-167 (2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-605
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin