- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: MDC1 (phospho Ser513) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Serine 513 (E-R-S (p)-Q-A) derived from Human MDC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of MDC1 only when phosphorylated at serine 513.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 226 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MDC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IER3, NFBD1, KIAA0170, DKFZp781A0122
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055456.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 132626688
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9656
- The MDC1 protein contains a forkhead homology-associated (FHA) domain and 2 BRCA1 (MIM 113705) C-terminal motifs (BRCTs) and is required for the intra-S-phase DNA damage checkpoint.
- 1: Nagase T., DNA Res. 3:17-24(1996).
- 2: Shiina T., Genetics 173:1555-1570(2006).
- 3: Mungall A.J., Nature 425:805-811(2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-916
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin