- SPECIES: Murine
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: GPYGANVEDS ICCQDYIRHP LPSRLVKEFF WTSKSCRKPG VVLITVKNRD ICADPRQVWV KKLLHKLS
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by its ability to chemoattract murine BW5147.3 cells using a concentration range of 1-30 ng/ml.ng/ml.”
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized MDC recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted MDC is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing MDC recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ccl22
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MDC, DCBCK, ABCD-1, Scya22, Abcd1, C-C motif chemokine 22, Activated B and dendritic cell-derived
- Protein Accession Number: NP_033163.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6677879
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20299
- MDC is a CC chemokine that is produced in B cells, macrophages, monocyte-derived dendritic cells, activated NK cells and CD4 T cells. It signals through the CCR4 receptor. MDC chemoattracts monocytes, dendritic cells and NK cells and exerts HIV suppressive activity. The 67 amino acid form of MDC displays reduced chemoattractant activity but retains HIV suppressive activity. Recombinant murine MDC is a 7.8 kDa protein containing 68 amino acid residues including the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in the CC chemokines.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-350
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin