- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human MDA5 (aa 78-555).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunoprecipitation: (1:100). Western Blot: (1:1‘000).
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human MDA5.
- PURIFICATION: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS containing 10% glycerol and 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IFIH1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Helicard; Melanoma Differentiation-associated Gene 5
- Protein Accession Number: 27886568
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: NP_071451
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64135
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RIG-I and MDA5 are highly conserved helicases involved in the innate immune response to virus. RIG-I is a member of the DEAD-box RNA helicases and is activated by cytoplasmic dsRNA and 5’-ppp RNA produced during the viral replication. The protein is characterized by a N-terminal region with two caspase recruitment domains (CARD) and a C-terminal region harboring potential ATP-dependent RNA helicase activity. RIG-1 recruits the CARD adaptor inducing IFN-beta (Cardif) in a CARD-CARD-dependent manner resulting in NF-kappaB and IRF3 activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-114
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.