- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MCSF antibody can be used in Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Human
- PURIFICATION: Ascites
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.03% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CSF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CSF1, CSF-1, MCSF, M-CSF, Lanimostim
- Protein Accession Number: P09603
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 311033367
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1435
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MCSF Antibody [2D10]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-394
- Size: 0.05 mL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.