- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: QPDAINAPVT CCYNFTNRKI SVQRLASYRR ITSSKCPKEA VIFKTIVAKE ICADPKQKWV QDSMDHLDKQ TQTPKT
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human monocytes using a concentration range of 10.0-100.0 ng/mL. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized MCP-1 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted MCP-1 stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing MCP-1 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HC11, MCAF, MCP1, MCP-1, SCYA2, GDCF-2, SMC-CF, HSMCR30, C-C motif chemokine 2, HC11
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002973.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506841
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6347
- The MCP proteins belong to the CC chemokine family, and signal through CCR2 and, with the exception of MCP-1, other CCR receptors. The MCP proteins chemoattract and activate monocytes, activated T cells, basophils, NK cells, and immature dendritic cells. The MCP family cross reacts across species. Recombinant human MCP-1 is an 8.6 kDa protein containing 76 amino acid residues including the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in the CC chemokines.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-564
- Size: 0.02 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin