- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This MCM3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 36-64 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MCM3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 91 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MCM3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DNA replication licensing factor MCM3, DNA polymerase alpha holoenzyme-associated protein P1, P1-MCM3, RLF subunit beta, p102, MCM3
- Protein Accession Number: P25205
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 19857543
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4172
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is one of the highlyconserved mini-chromosome maintenance proteins (MCM) that areinvolved in the initiation of eukaryotic genome replication. Thehexameric protein complex formed by MCM proteins is a key componentof the pre-replication complex (pre_RC) and may be involved in theformation of replication forks and in the recruitment of other DNAreplication related proteins. This protein is a subunit of theprotein complex that consists of MCM2-7. It has been shown tointeract directly with MCM5/CDC46. This protein also interactswith, and thus is acetlyated by MCM3AP, a chromatin-associatedacetyltransferase. The acetylation of this protein inhibits theinitiation of DNA replication and cell cycle progression. [providedby RefSeq].
- 1: Lau, K.M., et al. Oncogene 29(40):5475-5489(2010)
- 2: Olson, J.E., et al. Breast Cancer Res. Treat. (2010) In press :
- 3: Lee, Y.S., et al. Exp. Mol. Pathol. 88(1):138-142(2010)
- 4: Song, Y.J., et al. Acta Virol. 54(2):125-130(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-424
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.