- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Chimpanzee, Dog, Gibbon, Human, Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: MCHR1 antibody was raised against a peptide located in the C-Terminal domain of MCHR1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: MCHR1 antibody can be used in ELISA, and immunohistochemistry starting at 15 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: MCHR1 antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MCHR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MCHR1, G-protein coupled receptor 24, G protein-coupled receptor 24, GPR24, MCH-1R, MCH receptor 1, MCH-R1, MCH1R, Somatostatin-like receptor 1, MCH 1 receptor, MCHR, SLC-1, MCHR-1, SLC1
- Protein Accession Number: Q99705
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 33860175
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2847
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MCHR1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-128
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.