- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 27-146 of human MCFD2 (NP_644808.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:100 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A375
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: SW480
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse kidney
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 16kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MCFD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: F5F8D, F5F8D2, LMAN1IP, SDNSF, multiple coagulation factor deficiency protein 2, neural stem cell-derived neuronal survival protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 90411
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a soluble luminal protein with two calmodulin-like EF-hand motifs at its C-terminus. This protein forms a complex with LMAN1 (lectin mannose binding protein 1; also known as ERGIC-53) that facilitates the transport of coagulation factors V (FV) and VIII (FVIII) from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus via an endoplasmic reticulum Golgi intermediate compartment (ERGIC). Mutations in this gene cause combined deficiency of FV and FVIII (F5F8D); a rare autosomal recessive bleeding disorder characterized by mild to moderate bleeding and coordinate reduction in plasma FV and FVIII levels. This protein has also been shown to maintain stem cell potential in adult central nervous system and is a marker for testicular germ cell tumors. The 3' UTR of this gene contains a transposon-like human repeat element named 'THE 1'. A processed RNA pseudogene of this gene is on chromosome 6p22.1. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-615
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin