- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Turkey
- IMMUNOGEN: Mixture of E15 and E16 thymocytes from H.B15, H.B19, and H.B21 chicken embryos
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MCAM Antibody [C264] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: MCAM
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MCAM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD146, HEMCAM, melanoma cell adhesion molecule
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 448832
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Chicken MCAM, a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors, consists of the V-V-C2-C2-C2 Ig domains. It is a single chain glycoprotein with three mRNA splice variants. One has a short cytoplasmic tail, another has a long tail, and the third seems to lack transmembrane and cytoplasmic regions. It is highly homologous to gicerin, a molecule involved in neurite outgrowth and Wilm’s kidney tumor progression in the chicken, and to the human melanoma progression molecule MUC18. Chicken MCAM is expressed by c-kit+ hematopoietic progenitor cells in embryonic bone marrow, thymocytes, and capillary endothelial cells. MCAM-expressing cells sorted from bone marrow are enriched in progenitors capable of differentiating into T cells when transferred into the appropriate thymic microenvironment. MCAM has been proposed to be involved in cellular adhesion and homing processes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-305
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.