- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This MBOAT7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 151-180 amino acids from the Central region of human MBOAT7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MBOAT7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lysophospholipid acyltransferase 7, LPLAT 7, 231-, 1-acylglycerophosphatidylinositol O-acyltransferase, 231n4, Bladder and breast carcinoma-overexpressed gene 1 protein, Leukocyte receptor cluster member 4, Lysophosphatidylinositol acyltransferase, LPIAT, Lyso-PI acyltransferase, Membrane-bound O-acyltransferase domain-containing protein 7, O-acyltransferase domain-containing protein 7, h-mboa-7, MBOAT7, BB1, LENG4, OACT7
- Protein Accession Number: Q96N66
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 167008974
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79143
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the membrane-boundO-acyltransferases family of integral membrane proteins that haveacyltransferase activity. The encoded protein is alysophosphatidylinositol acyltransferase that has specificity forarachidonoyl-CoA as an acyl donor. This protein is involved in thereacylation of phospholipids as part of the phospholipid remodelingpathway known as the Land cycle. Alternative splicing results inmultiple transcript variants.
- 1: Gijon, M.A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(44):30235-30245(2008)
- 2: Lee, H.C., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 19(3):1174-1184(2008)
- 3: Wende, H., et al. Immunogenetics 51 (8-9), 703-713 (2000) :
- 4: Fukunaga-Johnson, N., et al. Anticancer Res. 16 (3A), 1085-1090 (1996) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-664
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.