- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MBNL3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 251-280 amino acids from the Central region of human MBNL3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MBNL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Muscleblind-like protein 3, Cys3His CCG1-required protein, Muscleblind-like X-linked protein, Protein HCHCR, MBNL3, CHCR, MBLX39, MBXL
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NUK0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 26396510
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55796
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the muscleblind-like familyof proteins. The encoded protein may function in regulation ofalternative splicing and may play a role in the pathophysiology ofmyotonic dystrophy. Alternatively spliced transcript variants havebeen described.
- 1: Holt, I., et al. Am. J. Pathol. 174(1):216-227(2009)
- 2: Self, J.E., et al. Mol. Vis. 12, 1211-1216 (2006) :
- 3: Ho, T.H., et al. EMBO J. 23(15):3103-3112(2004)
- 4: Squillace, R.M., et al. Dev. Biol. 250(1):218-230(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-840
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.