- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MDALQLANSA FAVDLFKQLC EKEPLGNVLF SPICLSTSLS LAQVGAKGDT ANEIGQVLHF ENVKDIPFGF QTVTSDVNKL SSFYSLKLIK RLYVDKSLNL STEFISSTKR PYAKELETVD FKDKLEETKG QINNSIKDLT DGHFENILAD NSVNDQTKIL VVNAAYFVGK WMKKFPESET KECPFRLNKT DTKPVQMMNM EATFCMGNID SINCKIIELP FQNKHLSMFI LLPKDVEDES TGLEKIEKQL NSESLSQWTN PSTMANAKVK LSIPKFKVEK MIDPKACLEN LGLKHIFSED TSDFSGMSET KGVALSNVIH KVCLEITEDG GDSIEVPGAR ILQHKDELNA DHPFIYIIRH NKTRNIIFFG KFCSP
- PURITY: Greater than 97% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Maspin recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Maspin is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Maspin recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SERPINB5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PI5, maspin, PI5, Serpin B5, Maspin, PI-5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002630.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 167860126
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5268
- Maspin (mammary serine protease inhibitor) is a non-inhibitory serpin that is expressed predominantly in normal mammary epithelial cells but at significantly reduced levels or absent in most breast carcinomas. It has the ability to block the growth, invasiveness, and metastatic potential of breast and lung tumors. This anti-tumor activity is achieved, in part, by the ability of Maspin to inhibit angiogenesis and to preferentially promote apoptosis of tumor cells. Recombinant human Maspin is a 42.2 kDa non-glycosylated protein containing 375 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-232
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.