- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human protein was used as the immunogen for this anti-MART-1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the anti-MART-1 antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues is enhanced by boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MLANA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MLANA, Antigen LB39-AA, Antigen SK29-AA, Melan-A, Protein Melan-A, MART-1, MART1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2315
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Melan-A/MART-1 is a melanocyte differentiation antigen recognized by autologous cytotoxic T lymphocytes. Seven other melanoma associated antigens recognized by autologous cytotoxic T cells include MAGE-1, MAGE-3, tyrosinase, gp100, gp75, BAGE-1, and GAGE-1. Subcellular fractionation shows that MART-1 is present in melanosomes and endoplasmic reticulum. This mAb labels melanomas and other tumors showing melanocytic differentiation. It is also a useful positive-marker for angiomyolipomas. It does not stain tumor cells of epithelial, lymphoid, glial, or mesenchymal origin.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-108
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.