- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MARK4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 611-641 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MARK4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 83 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MARK4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MAP/microtubule affinity-regulating kinase 4, MAP/microtubule affinity-regulating kinase-like 1, MARK4, KIAA1860, MARKL1
- Protein Accession Number: Q96L34
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 29840797
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57787
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MARK4 contains an N-terminal serine/threonine kinase domain, a central ubiquitin-associated domain, and a C-terminal KA1-associated kinase domain. RT-PCR analysis detects upregulated expression of the gene for MARK4 in nearly all clinical hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Northern blot analysis reveals ubiquitous expression of a 3.6-kb transcript, with highest expression in testis. Immunofluorescence microscopy demonstrates homogeneous cytoplasmic expression. Colony-forming assays show that MARK4 antisense reduces the growth of SNU475 cells. It has been suggested that MARK4 provides a growth advantage to cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-685
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.