- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This MARK3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 570-601 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MARK3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 84 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MARK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MAP/microtubule affinity-regulating kinase 3, C-TAK1, cTAK1, Cdc25C-associated protein kinase 1, ELKL motif kinase 2, EMK-2, Protein kinase STK10, Ser/Thr protein kinase PAR-1, Par-1a, Serine/threonine-protein kinase p78, MARK3, CTAK1, EMK2
- Protein Accession Number: P27448
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 341941142
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4140
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MARK proteins are involved in the specific phosphorylation of microtubule-associated proteins for tau, MAP2, and MAP4. MARK3 was originally identified as a marker that was induced by treatment with DNA damaging agents, and loss of MARK3 was found with carcinogenesis in the pancreas. MARK3 may be involved in cell cycle regulation, and alterations in the MARK3 gene may lead to carcinogenesis.
- 1: Strausberg, R.L., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99(26):16899-16903 (2002).
- 2: Sun, T.Q., et al., Nat. Cell Biol. 3(7):628-636 (2001).
- 3: Peng, C.Y., et al., Cell Growth Differ. 9(3):197-208 (1998).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-742
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin