- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This MARCH7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 67-95 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MARCH7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 78 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MARCH7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase MARCH7, 632-, Axotrophin, Membrane-associated RING finger protein 7, Membrane-associated RING-CH protein VII, MARCH-VII, RING finger protein 177, MARCH7, AXOT, RNF177
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H992
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74762745
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64844
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MARCH7 is a member of the MARCH family of membrane-boundE3 ubiquitin ligases (EC 126.96.36.199). MARCH proteins add ubiquitin(see MIM 191339) to target lysines in substrate proteins, therebysignaling their vesicular transport between membrane compartments(Bartee et al., 2004 [PubMed 14722266]).
- 1: Szigyarto, C.A., et al. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 58(4):301-308(2010)
- 2: Nathan, J.A., et al. Traffic 9(7):1130-1145(2008)
- 3: Muthukumarana, P.A., et al. Int. Immunopharmacol.(13-14), 1993-2001 (2006) :
- 4: Flierman, D., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 103(31):11589-11594(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-601
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin