- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SRNYPQPRTEE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx. 90 kDa band observed in Rat Testis lysates (calculated MW of 90.5 kDa according to Human NP_689811.2 and of 87.9 kDa according to Mouse NP_766156.2). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 37 kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunising peptide.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Testis. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_001094345.1; NP_689811.2), which are identical.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1476 - Rat Testis Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: 40238
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MARCH10, membrane-associated ring finger (C3HC4) 10 , FLJ35757, MARCH-X, RNF190, ring finger protein 190
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001094345.1,NP_689811.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 154937342
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 162333
- 1: Morokuma Y, Nakamura N, Kato A, Notoya M, Yamamoto Y, Sakai Y, Fukuda H.Yamashina S, Hirata Y, Hirose S. MARCH-XI, a novel transmembrane ubiquitin ligase implicated inubiquitin-dependent protein sorting in developing spermatids. J Biol Chem. 2007 Aug 24;282(34):24806-15. Epub 2007 Jun 29.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-938
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.