- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MAP4K1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 346-375 amino acids from human MAP4K1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 91 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAP4K1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase kinase 1, Hematopoietic progenitor kinase, MAPK/ERK kinase kinase kinase 1, MEK kinase kinase 1, MEKKK 1, MAP4K1, HPK1
- Protein Accession Number: Q92918
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 29427916
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11184
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MAP4K1 or HPKI (hematopoietic progenitor kinase I) is one of these mammalian kinases that have significant sequence similarity to the Saccharomyces Cerevisiae serine/threonine kinase STE20, which relays signals from G protein coupled receptors to cytosolic MAP kinase cascades. MAP4K1 may play a role in the response to environmental stress. It appears to act upstream of the JUN N terminal pathway. It may play a role in hematopoietic lineage decisions and growth regulation.
- 1: Hu M.C.-T., Genes Dev. 10:2251-2264(1996).
- 2: Beausoleil S.A., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 101:12130-12135(2004).
- 3: Wissing J., Mol. Cell. Proteomics 6:537-547(2007).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-315
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.