- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human, Mouse, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: MAP2 monoclonal antibody was raised against microtubule protein from bovine brain enriched for kinesin (Bovine)
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P (10 ug/ml), IP, WB
- SPECIFICITY: Recongizes an epitope (aa 1375-1395) located in central domain of molecule Microtubule Associated Protein 2ab (MAP2ab).
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 15 mM sodium azide, approx., pH 7.4.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: MAP2 antibody can be stored short term 4 °C. For long term storage aliquot and store at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MAP2, MAP2C, MAP-2, MAP2A, MAP2B
- Protein Accession Number: P11137
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 215274255
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4133
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MAP2 Antibody [MT-08]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-111
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin