- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MAP1S antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 493-520 amino acids from the Central region of human MAP1S.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 112 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAP1S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Microtubule-associated protein 1S, MAP-1S, BPY2-interacting protein 1, Microtubule-associated protein 8, Variable charge Y chromosome 2-interacting protein 1, VCY2-interacting protein 1, VCY2IP-1, MAP1S heavy chain, MAP1S light chain, MAP1S, BPY2IP1, C19orf5, MAP8, VCY2IP1
- Protein Accession Number: Q66K74
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 160410004
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55201
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Microtubule-associated protein that mediates aggregation of mitochondria resulting in cell death and genomic destruction (MAGD). Plays a role in anchoring the microtubule-organizing center to the centrosomes. Binds to DNA. Plays a role in apoptosis. Involved in the formation of microtubule bundles (By similarity).
- 1: Beausoleil, S.A., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 101(33):12130-12135(2004)
- 2: Wong, E.Y., et al. Biol. Reprod. 70(3):775-784(2004)
- 3: Liu, L., et al. In Vitro Cell. Dev. Biol. Anim. 38(10):582-594(2002)
- 4: Liu, L., et al. Genomics 79(1):124-136(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-044
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.