- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 865-1144 of human MAN2A1 (NP_002363.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: NCI-H460
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: HT-1080
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 131-170kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAN2A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MAN2A1, mannosidase, alpha, class 2A, member 1, GOLIM7, MANA2, MANII, Golgi alpha-mannosidase II, golgi integral membrane protein 7, alpha type II, mannosyl-oligosaccharide 1, 3-1, 6-alpha-mannosidase
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4124
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a glycosyl hydrolase that localizes to the Golgi and catalyzes the final hydrolytic step in the asparagine-linked oligosaccharide (N-glycan) maturation pathway. Mutations in the mouse homolog of this gene have been shown to cause a systemic autoimmune disease similar to human systemic lupus erythematosus.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-516
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.