- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human MAGEA1 protein was used as the immunogen for the MAGE-1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistology (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Optimal dilution of the MAGE-1 antibody should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAGEA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Melanoma-associated antigen 1, Antigen MZ2-E, Cancer/testis antigen 11, CT11, MAGE-1 antigen, MAGEA1, MAGE1, MAGE1A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4100
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a protein of 42-46kDa, identified as MAGE-1. This mAb does not cross-react with other members of MAGE-family. Human malignant neoplasms carry rejection antigens that are recognized by the patients' autologous, tumor directed and specific, cytolytic, CD8+ T lymphocyte clones (CTL). The MAGE family of genes codes an important group of antigens. It was identified that melanomas and primary glial brain tumors express common melanoma associated antigens (MAAs). Because MAGE-1 is expressed on a significant proportion of human neoplasms of various histological types (melanoma, brain tumors of glial origin, neuroblastoma, non-small cell lung cancer, breast, gastric, colorectal, ovarian, renal cell carcinomas) and not on normal tissues, the encoded antigen may serve as a marker of early detection and target for cancer immunotherapy.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-435
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.