- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QEHSYSHGGGAWL
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:No signal obtained yet but low background observed in NCI-H460, HepG2, Human Liver, Human Heart and Human Brain lysates at up to 3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:An anonymous customer found positive results in IHC on Human HeLa cells.Immunofluorescence: This product has been successfully used by an anonymous customer on methanol-fixed and 0.5% TX100-permeabilized HeLa cells, staning the cytoplasm.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise isoform a (NP_112590.1) only.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MXD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MXD3, MAD3, MAX dimerization protein 3, MGC2383, hypothetical protein MGC2383, likely ortholog of mouse Max dimerization protein 3, BHLHC13, FLJ35523, MYX, Max-associated protein 3, Max-interacting transcriptional repressor MAD3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_112590.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13775222
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 83463
- 1: Hurlin PJ, Queva C, Koskinen PJ, Steingrimsson E, Ayer DE, Copeland NG, Jenkins NA, Eisenman RN. Mad3 and Mad4: novel Max-interacting transcriptional repressors that suppress c-myc dependent transformation and are expressed during neural and epidermal differentiation. EMBO J. 1995 Nov 15;14(22):5646-59.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-854
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin