- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Other, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to N6-methyladenosine (m6A) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Nucleotide Array
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: m6A
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Discovered in the 1970s, m6A is the most prevalent internal modification in polyadenylated mRNAs and long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) in higher eukaryotes. m6A is widely conserved among eukaryotic species that range from yeast, plants, flies to mammals, as well as among viral RNAs with a nuclear phase. The m6A-based modification is associated with a well-defined RNA motif, RRACH (R: A/G, H: A/C/U). As a representative of the epitranscriptome, m6A mRNA modifications participate in many vital activities in the cell, including stem cell self-renewal and differentiation, mRNA transcription, alternative splicing, nuclear export, translation, degradation, and microRNA processing. These processes determine the expression or inactivation of specific genes, which is vital for growth and development.(PMID: 30416848; PMID: 24662220; PMID: 30429466)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-161
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.