- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse TLR5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 71-102 amino acids from the N-terminal region of mouse TLR5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 98 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tlr5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Toll-like receptor 5, Tlr5
- Protein Accession Number: Q9JLF7
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 53791
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TLR5, a Type I membrane protein belonging to the Toll-like receptor family, participates in the innate immune response to microbial agents. It also plays a role in mediating detection of bacterial flagellins. TLR5 acts via MyD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. This protein binds to TIRAP and MyD88 via their respective TIR domains TLR5 is highly expressed in liver, and is detected in lung and at very low levels in most other tissues. The TLR5 gene lies in a locus that is associated with susceptibility to Salmonella. Inbred strains of mice can be classified into 3 categories according to their resistance to infection with S.typhimurium: susceptible (BALB/c, C57BL/6, C3H/He), intermediate (DBA/2, C75L) and resistant (A, CBA). The strain MOLF/Ei is highly susceptible to the infection, has an unique TLR5 haplotype and a lower expression of TRL5.
- 1: Sebastiani, G., et al., Genomics 64(3):230-240 (2000).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-162
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.