- SPECIES: Rat, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MEVSEHCSHM IGNGHLQILQ QLIDSQMETA CLIEYKFVDQ EQLDDPVCYL KKAFVLVQVI IEETMRFKDN TPNANATERL QELSMKLNSC FIKDYKEQNE ACVQTYKESP LRLLEKIKNF FNETKNFLEK DWNIFSKNCN DSLAKCSSRD VVTKP
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of murine M-NFS-60 cells is ≤ 5.0 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 2 x 105 units/mg.
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Csf1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor, CSF-1, MGI-IM
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 78965
- M-CSF is a potent hematopoietic factor produced by a variety of cells, including lymphocytes, monocytes, fibroblasts, endothelial cells, myoblasts and osteoblasts. It is a key regulator of cellular proliferation, differentiation, and survival for blood monocytes, tissue macrophages, and their respective progenitor cells. M-CSF has been shown to play important roles in modulating dermal thickness and fertility. M-CSF is clinically used in the treatment of infection, malignancies and atherosclerosis. It facilitates hematopoietic recovery after bone marrow transplantation. Human M-CSF is reactive in murine systems, but the murine molecule exhibits no activity on human cells. Recombinant Rat M-CSF is a 36.2 kDa homodimeric protein consisting of two 155 amino acid polypeptide subunits.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-769
- Size: 2 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.